Friday, January 7, 2011

How much is my car worth?

After much thought I decided I was going to sell my car, But first I needed to find out how much is my car worth ?

How would I do this? Well it seems nowadays that everything is done online.

So I had a quick search online and found numerous ways to find out how much is my car worth quickly and get a price more or less instantly. The results from quite a few websites were around the same prices as I expected.

I wasn't too suprised to see that I was getting valuations for trade prices and they were quite a lot lower than what I expected.

I did also come across a site that is able to offer more than just the one price. It worked much the same as the other but I got six different free car valuations that were all different and reasonably higher than the original valuations that I received.

There are a few of these sites that charge to give you a valuation or to sell you car, but the site I used that gave multiple valuations was totally free and didnt charge to accept an offer they had given.

Free valuations and free to sell was what I was looking for instead of advertising privately and having to pay for it.

2 comments:

  1. This only shows that you need to be patient when you’re searching for a site that can provide you with what you need. However, this'll only give you a certain amount of buyers as opposed to when you advertise your car on the web. But remember, advertising is better if you're selling two or more cars.

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are an experienced group of people who exactly know how to serve our customers. We buy any car

    ReplyDelete